Draft Profile List

by Matt Grabusky | Posted on Tuesday, November 6th, 2012

Since we switched the look of the site, I have been asked multiple times where the list of draft profiles went.  They can be found at the “2013 MLB Draft” link” near the top of the page.  For those of you who have asked, here are the profiles we have completed at this point, with a new batch coming soon.

1. Casey Hellman says:

This is great, very helpful

thanks

2. John Ratclif says:

Why haven’t you done a profile for Aaron Blair? Arguably one of the top 2 pitchers in the cape this summer.

• Craig B says:

John,
      Thanks for bringing Aaron’s name up. Playing at Marshall has left him under the radar, but his performance this summer has brought him towards the front part of the draft.

John, Blair will have a profile at some point. There is really not a particular order in which they go up, other than trying to mix big names with lesser known players. Now that you have brought him up, odds are that Blair will be one of the next up.

4. Paul Raymond says:

Are you planning a profile on Brandon Trinkwon. He was the starting shortstop for the west div in the CCBL All Star game and led the Big West Conference in 2012 in on base percentage?

Paul, I do plan on doing a profile on Twinkwon at some point. I have notes on him, but have to put the rest together.

Craig, I think Aaron has established himself purely on the radar at this point. I look forward to seeing him in the spring.

• Craig B says:

Matt,

If you get the chance to see him this spring, please let me know what you think. Just like he did this summer,when he was very trusting in his catchers, he is very comfortable with his new catcher at Marshall which will make him a much better pitcher. If you look at his wild pitch total at the Cape compared to his totals at Marshall, you’ll understand exactly where I’m coming from.

7. Craig B says:

No problem Matt. I’ll let you know.